Career Opportunities with Nashville IT Experts
Named Top 10 Best Company Culture by Entrepreneur Magazine
What Employees Are Saying on Glassdoor
“The best company I have ever worked for.”
“Everyone at Concept Technology cares.”
“There are no egos and zero politics.”
“Leadership truly acts in the best interest of employees.”
We’re home to the best IT specialists in Nashville because we’ve created the best work environment.
Concept Technology Inc. is Nashville’s leading outsourced IT department for small and mid-sized businesses. The Project Manager will be facilitating the onboarding of new clients, managing implementation projects, and managing pre-sales assessments. While a technology or information security background is not required, a base-level understanding of information technology and/or previous project management experience is preferred. The ideal candidate will enjoy interacting with clients, be detailed-oriented, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
As a member of the Project Management team you will:
- Organize and manage the workflow of team members in order to effectively facilitate the implementation of the project plan
- Scope and prepare documentation of project plans and effectively communicate project plans to team members
- Proactively identify and manage risks and issues
- Track and communicate the status of each project, ensuring the deliverables and client expectations are met
- Assist team members with task management based on client needs and milestones
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years project management experience, preferable in an IT environment
- Clear and concise communication skills and a high level of organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Project Management Tools, such as Microsoft Project or similar.
- Customer-focused mentality with the ability to identify customer service needs/issues and facilitate resolutions that exceed client expectations
IT Service Desk Manager
If you consider yourself a highly personable professional who loves all things IT, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and appreciates an award winning company culture where free health insurance, free daily lunches, monthly company events, and promotion from within are the norm, Concept Technology may be the spot for you!
Concept Technology values exceptional customer service and high-caliber IT support and is devoted to fostering a positive, inspiring, and fun company culture. Serving hundreds of growing organizations throughout the last fifteen years and employing over 50 of the city’s best IT professionals and support staff, our company has been recognized as a Best Places to Work eight years running, recognized five times for Nashville’s Fifty Fastest Growing Companies, recognized as a finalist for Best in Business, and was recently featured on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies for the third year in a row.
Concept Technology is Nashville’s leading outsourced IT department for small and mid-sized businesses. We are currently seeking an IT Service Desk Manager. This full-time, salaried position is responsible for delivering excellent customer service by leading, coaching, and inspiring the IT Service Desk team.
- Deliver excellent customer experiences for all issues handled through the IT Service Desk.
- Recruit, develop, and retain staff who have the technical skillset and personal ability to resolve issues promptly and professionally.
- Drive performance, efficiency, and quality of work by providing guidance, instruction, direction, and leadership.
- Maintain and enhance meaningful metrics for individual and team performance.
- Develop training, process, and technology changes to improve customer experience and team member experience.
- Identify when issues need to be delegated to others in the company to speed up resolution.
- Look for trends of issues that could be addressed proactively in the future.
- Train new team members.
- Perform regular assessment, feedback, and career development planning with each team member.
- Solicit feedback from team members on opportunities to improve the team and experience for the customer.
- Exemplify the company’s core values.
- Build a cohesive team environment that is positive and upbeat. Look for ways to affirm and encourage excellent work in team members.
- Act as the first point of contact for internal or external customer issues or complaints.
- Establish work schedules for all team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2 to 3 years of experience leading technology customer support teams with high customer satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, and professional demeanor
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Technical experience with Windows OS, Windows Server OS, Mac OS, desktop and server systems
- Microsoft Cloud Platforms and Administrative Tools
- Understanding of computer networking and security
If you have at least 3-5 years’ IT experience and consider yourself a highly personable professional who loves all things IT, thrives in a fast-paced environment, appreciates a laid-back company culture where free health insurance, free daily lunches, monthly company events, and promotion from within are the norm, Concept Technology may be the spot for you!
As a member of the IT Support Analyst team you will:
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone and email to all Concept Technology clients
- Resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Perform user administration duties
- Work one of three shifts at our onsite location: 7:00am – 4:00pm, 8:00am – 5:00pm, 9:00am – 6:00pm
- On-call rotation two to three times a year
It’d be nice if you were great at the following:
- Microsoft Office 2007 to 2016
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Vista
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and Server 2016
- Remote Desktop support
- Small Business Server 2008/2011
- Active Directory and Exchange
- Patch management
- Advanced printer / peripheral device troubleshooting
- TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Remote support for handheld smartphones and tablets (Android & iOS)
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.