Career Opportunities with Nashville IT Experts
Named Top 10 Best Company Culture by Entrepreneur Magazine
What Employees Are Saying on Glassdoor
“The best company I have ever worked for.”
“Everyone at Concept Technology cares.”
“There are no egos and zero politics.”
“Leadership truly acts in the best interest of employees.”
We’re home to the best IT specialists in Nashville because we’ve created the best work environment.
Director of Client Services
Director of Client Services provides leadership, oversight and technical guidance to the support team in order to create best in class user experiences with the single focus of continuously improving service delivery. Additionally, this team member is directly accountable for employee growth/satisfaction and team performance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieving business goals including enhancing escalation workflow, ticket quality, adherence to standards and SLA performance.
- Hiring and retaining exceptionally talented staff.
- Implementing a highly functional knowledgebase and systems for problem identification and root cause analysis.
- Answering support requests; working with team members and team leaders to understand their needs/challenges.
- Analyzing ticket volume and support trends in order to ensure optimum resource deployment, and owning the customer service issue resolution lifecycle from start to finish.Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in growing, managing and inspiring internal teams; strong leadership and organizational skills must be complemented by relationship-building management style.
- Experience in call center or service desk management.
- Perform senior-level client negotiation and management skills, with clear and substantive speaking, writing and presentation skills.