Career Opportunities with Nashville IT Experts
Named Top 10 Best Company Culture by Entrepreneur Magazine
What Employees Are Saying on Glassdoor
“The best company I have ever worked for.”
“Everyone at Concept Technology cares.”
“There are no egos and zero politics.”
“Leadership truly acts in the best interest of employees.”
We’re home to the best IT specialists in Nashville because we’ve created the best work environment.
Our continued growth has created an opening for a System Administrator! Both relationship driven and highly technical, this position combines the skill set of a Systems Administrator with strategic oversight & account management. A System Administrator will be working with business leaders and executives, representing IT at the client’s leadership table. A System Administrator incorporates strategic oversight as well as network administration and is the onsite, client-facing resource of our company for multiple clients in varying industries in the Greater Nashville area. This is a full-time position.
- Work with business leaders & own client relationships.
- Identify, analyze and resolve hardware, software and network-related problems.
- Prepare IT roadmaps & budgets for clients.
- Conduct Strategic Business Reviews on a client’s IT environment.
- Assist our clients with hardware and software implementation projects.
- Network Evaluations, network and server deployments.
- On-site and remote network and computer support.
- Oversight of server maintenance.
- Work schedule is 8:30am-5:30pm with no weekends.
- System Administrators serve as the “secondary” for rotating on-call support for after-hours requests. This is for escalations only with shifts once every 3 months.
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange & Office 365
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- Enterprise Storage
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Patch Management
- Advanced Troubleshooting Skills
- Understanding of Enterprise LAN/WAN/WLAN concepts
- Firewall Management and Troubleshooting
- Remote Connectivity
- Disaster Recovery
- Ability to support handheld smartphones and tablets
- Ability to manage projects
- Dependable and punctual
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude and professional demeanor and appearance
- Operates efficiently under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Good interpersonal skills and exceptional customer service skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
As a member of the IT Support Analyst team you will:
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone and email to all Concept Technology clients
- Resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Perform user administration duties
- Work one of three shifts at our onsite location: 7:00am – 4:00pm, 8:30am – 5:30pm, 9:00am – 6:00pm
- On-call rotation two to three times a year
It’d be nice if you were great at the following:
- Microsoft Office 2007 to 2013
- Windows 7, Windows 8, XP and Vista
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
- Remote Desktop support
- Small Business Server 2008/2011
- Active Directory and Exchange
- Patch management
- Advanced printer / peripheral device troubleshooting
- TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Remote support for handheld smartphones and tablets