Career Opportunities with Nashville IT Experts
Named Top 10 Best Company Culture by Entrepreneur Magazine
What Employees Are Saying on Glassdoor
“The best company I have ever worked for.”
“Everyone at Concept Technology cares.”
“There are no egos and zero politics.”
“Leadership truly acts in the best interest of employees.”
We’re home to the best IT specialists in Nashville because we’ve created the best work environment.
• Identify, analyze and resolve hardware, software and network-related problems
• Assist our clients with hardware and software implementation projects.
• Network evaluations, network and hardware deployments
• On-site and remote network and computer support
• Hardware maintenance
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Windows OS
• Windows Server OS
• Mac OS
• Microsoft Cloud Platforms
• Microsoft Administrative Tools
• Experience with patch management
• Advanced printer / peripheral device troubleshooting skills
• Networking experience with TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
• Ability to support smartphones and tablets.
• Ability to manage projects
• Dependable and punctual
• Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, and professional demeanor and appearance
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
• Good interpersonal skills and exceptional customer service skills
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
Technical Account Manager
Our continued growth has created an opening for a Technical Account Manager! This role is integral to the success of our work to help our clients leverage technology for business success. Part account manager, part IT strategist, this position will work closely with clients and the client services team to create and oversee implementation of an IT roadmap. The people who thrive in this position are knowledgeable about both business and technology and able to make connections between business needs and technology solutions. They are master relationship builders who use verbal and written communication to collaborate internally, and develop meaningful and productive rapport with clients in varying industries in the Greater Nashville area.
• Establish and maintain relationships with clients, including performing regular client reviews.
• Consult with clients on best practices and strategies for IT systems and business planning by engaging with various levels within the clients’ organizations, including the executive team, to understand overall short and long-term goals.
• Develop objectives and strategies and ensure all documentation is properly maintained and updated in a timely manner.
• Advocate internally on behalf of clients through coordinating internal engagements (with Sales, Service, Accounting, and Support teams).
• Evaluate clients’ technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades, new technologies, and integrations. Lead a team of service professionals to deliver consistently exceptional service.
• Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university or equivalent.
• Understanding of information technology strategy in SMB market.
• Excellent business planning and analytical / complex problem-solving skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be customer service oriented.
• Reliable transportation
As a member of the IT Support Analyst team you will:
• Provide exceptional customer service via phone and email to all Concept Technology clients
• Resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues
• Perform user administration duties
• Work one of three shifts at our onsite location: 7:00am – 4:00pm, 8:00am – 5:00pm, 9:00am – 6:00pm
• On-call rotation two to three times a year
It’d be nice if you were great at the following:
• Microsoft Office 2007 to 2016
• Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Vista
• Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and Server 2016
• Remote Desktop support
• Small Business Server 2008/2011
• Active Directory and Exchange
• Patch management
• Advanced printer / peripheral device troubleshooting
• TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
• Remote support for handheld smartphones and tablets (Android & iOS)
Executive & Accounting Assistant
Our continued growth has created an opening for an Executive Assistant & Analyst! A hybrid role, this position combines basic financial analysis and accounting functions with direct administrative support to the CEO. The perfect candidate is masterful at multi-tasking and prioritizing multiple projects. This is a full-time position.
Perform Basic Accounting Duties:
• Perform agreement analysis and margin reports
• Assist with month-end reconciliations
• Assist with application of client payments
• Maintain various spreadsheets and reports
• Perform various analysis as requested by Senior Leadership
Perform Executive Assistant Duties:
• Provide all levels of support to CEO
• Effectively manage CEO’s schedule and calendar in Outlook. This includes understanding priorities, scheduling appointments, and accurately inputting meeting detail.
• Organize and schedule all domestic travel for Executive Team (may occasionally include personal travel)
• Run work-related and personal errands
• Prepare meeting materials, i.e. presentations and handouts
• Plan and execute company events
• Absolute discretion in handling sensitive personal and company information and materials
• Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
• Experience in Office suite, advanced skills in Excel & Outlook required
• Experience in Quickbooks is a plus
• 4 Year Degree in Accounting or Business is a plus