No matter what industry you’re in, staying ahead of your competitors is key to growing your business and meeting your goals. There are a number of ways you can surpass the competition, but one of the most effective involves updating and maintaining your information technology (IT) infrastructure. As leaders in the managed services industry, our local Nashville business IT specialists ensure your network is reliable and secure, so you can focus on running your business.
Our team serves small to medium-sized Nashville businesses in the following industries:
- Architecture/Engineering/Construction (AEC)
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Professional Services
- Entertainment and Hospitality
- Real Estate
- Transportation and Logistics
Deciding to implement managed IT services from Concept Technology is the first step to getting your business ahead. In order to understand how our services can benefit you, let’s go over the danger behind relying on outdated technology.
How Deficiencies in Technology Impact Your Business
Using outdated technology hurts your business in a variety of ways. For example, if your hardware or software is outdated, downtime is a distinct possibility. Not only does this hinder your company’s productivity, but clients will struggle to be able to reach you. If they can’t, profits may suffer. An antiquated security system also puts a business at risk. Company files need protection from data breaches and unpredictable disasters. When information gets into the wrong hands or is completely irretrievable, potential losses can be significant or even insurmountable.
Inadequately managed mobile devices hinder your employees’ productivity while trying to do important work outside of the office. Most businesses work on-the-go at times, so mobile device management is now vital to how we conduct business. It’s our job to make sure your devices are connected to the network at all times and your data is protected.
Another deficiency in technology which impacts your business are the associated costs. We already mentioned downtime affecting your bottom line, but what happens when you run into an IT issue that needs to be fixed? Traditional IT companies operate on a break/fix models. This means that you call the company after a problem has already occurred and you pay them to resolve the issue. The bill depends on the time it takes to get your network back up and running the way it’s supposed to.
The Benefits of Investing in a Managed IT Services Provider
Operating a deficit within technology significantly influence companies’ productivity and bottom line. Managed IT services providers ensure networks are dependable and protected. The benefits of working with Concept Technology include:
- Experienced IT Specialists. Every industry is unique. As such, we pair you with IT experts who have a comprehensive understanding of your industry, so the managed services you receive meet your specific needs through our dedicated teams model.
- Customized IT Strategy & Roadmap. Our IT experts develop customized IT strategies for all clients. We begin by building a 24-month roadmap that outlines the best services for your business. To ensure we’re helping you meet your goals, we conduct quarterly strategic business reviews so we can evaluate your progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Budget Certainty. Predictable, structured fee agreements are set up for our clients, so our services are appropriately factored into your budget. We never send out surprise bills, even when a problem arises or we fix an issue after hours. Additionally, there are no long-term contracts or agreements when businesses implement Concept Technology services.
- Constant Monitoring. Unlike the break/fix model we discussed above, our team provides you with 24x7x365 monitoring. This means that even when the workday is over, your system will continue to function as it should. Our analysts are trained to recognize the signs of a problem, so we take measure to resolve the issue before it costs you anything.
- Onsite and Remote Maintenance. Remote system maintenance and monitoring is important. Our team keeps an eye on your system from our office, so you don’t have to worry about scheduling meetings with us all the time. When you do have time to meet, we’re always willing to speak in person. We also send a technician to your place of business whenever your hardware needs to be replaced or updated.
- Reliable Helpdesk Support Team. When you contact us with a comment, question, or concern, a helpdesk support team member reviews the ticket and works on providing an answer or solution as soon as possible. Instead of holding you up on the phone, the web portal allows you to submit a digital ticket that we review and respond to via email.
- Focus on Innovation. You don’t want to fall behind on your technology. Implementing the latest services and technology gives your business an edge, so you can stay ahead of the competition and differentiate yourself in your industry.
Concept Technology Helps Your Business Thrive
Regardless of your industry, having a strong IT infrastructure is an important part of running a successful business. Our Nashville business IT specialists provide you with the opportunity for growth. To learn more about the services we offer or for a network assessment, get in touch with our team which solely focuses its efforts on being a partner for small and midsized businesses in the greater Nashville area.