Our city’s growth and transformation over recent years is completely attributable to the work of our thriving architecture, engineering and design firms. To execute these heavy-lifting projects, you need your technology to be productive and scalable. This can be a challenge because of how often systems and regulations change. In order to complete tasks on a daily basis, manage time-sensitive projects, and effectively work together, businesses in the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industries need advanced technology systems. We offer Nashville AEC industry managed IT services which can be utilized to propel a company toward success.
Firms in the AEC industry lean on software for scheduling, presentations, accounting, and more. Having the ability to communicate and collaborate is key to your accomplishing your daily activities as well as your overarching business goals. Maintaining and managing complex software internally can be a challenge. Our team appreciates the hurdles your company faces, which is why we offer different solutions for different companies. The managed IT services we provide allow you to focus on the core of your business so you can improve your operations and cut expenses, while we focus on managing your systems and network. Some of the software and tools include:
- Accounting software programs
- Project management tools
- Documentation tracking
- Reports generators
- Communication tools
If you’re looking to protect your network, combat attacks, maintain the most up-to-date hardware and software, and improve your bottom line, we would welcome the opportunity to explore a partnership with you. Let’s take a look at how they work for businesses in the engineering, construction, and architecture industries and what you should expect from your managed services provider.
Managed IT Services and the AEC Industry
Organizations in the AEC industry need to be able to focus on customers and projects without worrying about their technology failing. Success is built on collaboration between engineers, contractors, architects, on-site project managers, and other staff members.
The managed IT services we offer give small to medium-sized firms the opportunity to differentiate themselves, work smarter, and grow their business. Some of the more common managed services we provide include:
- Network Security. Network security refers to activities designed to protect the usability and security of a network and its data. Types of network security include antivirus and antimalware software, firewalls, and data loss prevention.
- Remote Maintenance & Monitoring. While our initial maintenance and set-up takes place onsite, part of what we do involves maintaining and monitoring your network remotely. This means that we ensure your systems are running smoothly from our own office. If we find a problem, we address it immediately and work to find a solution as soon as possible.
- Mobile Device Management. Mobile computing and remote access are important when multiple workers are in the field. With mobile device management, we make sure employees have access to documents, plans, corporate email, timesheets, and more. Your mobile devices, apps, and data are secure and accessible.
- 24x7x365 Monitoring. No matter what day or time it is, Concept Technology monitors our clients’ systems. Even if it’s a major holiday or 3 o’clock in the morning, we ensure your system is running properly. This significantly reduces downtime and save you money.
The list above is by no means exhaustive. We offer a wide range of Nashville AEC industry managed IT services. We can evaluate your IT needs and determine how to best improve your business operations.
What to Expect from Concept Technology
From the moment we meet, we work to understand your business so we can properly recommend IT solutions that deliver positive outcomes for your office. We review your current network systems and backups, evaluate your antivirus protection and overall security, analyze your network’s current performance, and research possible improvements and upgrades. We compile the information in a report that provides your firm with specific findings and recommendations.
Unlike IT companies that offer break/fix solutions, you don’t have to worry about surprise charges or unpredictable fees when you work with us. We charge a fixed monthly rate for our services, so you can build us into your annual operating budget. After just a short time with us by your side as a trusted resource, you’ll notice productivity increases and operational improvement.
IT Solutions for Your Business
Our industry-leading expert IT consultants can recommend the right equipment and system solutions for your priorities, budget, and needs. We dedicate ourselves to staying on top of your technology, so everything runs as smoothly as possible.
To get started or for more information, contact our team today.