Any device, whether it’s a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone, is an entry point for cybersecurity threats. When those threats could jeopardize your business’s profits, you want to feel confident knowing that the appropriate measures have been taken to make sure that doesn’t happen. That’s where we come in. Concept Technology uses enhanced endpoint security to block access attempts and other suspicious activity at points of entry to your network.
Our Nashville IT security solutions help secure your company’s network. In order to understand if those services are right for you, it’s important to understand more about the endpoint security solutions we offer.
The Importance of Enhanced Endpoint Security
Data breaches happen every day. In fact, billions of sensitive records have been breached in just the past decade. The majority of these breaches happened when an outside party hacked into databases containing sensitive information or that were infected by malware. The second most common type of data breach is unintended disclosure. This means that the breach was unintentional, like if someone published sensitive information or sent an email to a wrong recipient.
It’s important for businesses to be aware of statistics like these. The most at-risk industry for a data breach is the healthcare industry. Medical providers and medical insurance services need security solutions to ensure patient privacy is protected. Other industries are impacted as well, including financial and insurance services, nonprofits, and more.
Effective endpoint security solutions are needed, especially with the rise in mobile threats. If your employees rely on mobile devices, laptops, or other personal devices to connect to the company’s network and conduct business, you your company needs protection with our IT security solutions.
Protect Your Business with Managed Computer Services
Concept Technology is a managed service provider (MSP) for the greater Nashville community of small and mid-sized businesses. As an IT provider, it’s our job to equip you with seamless, secure technology that increases productivity and advances your business goals. We ensure that all systems are running properly so as to remove the burden of managing ongoing IT duties as an internal function. In that way, we are your IT department.
There are a number of dangers looming over companies when it comes to information technology. Unsecure data, inadequate security measure, and downtime seriously impacts the bottom line. In order to prevent loss, it’s important to protect your business with best-in-class services including:
- 24x7x365 Monitoring. As technology advances, so do the systems in place to keep networks running smoothly. In the past, managed services were provided on a break/fix basis. While there are still providers operating this way, 24x7x365 monitoring is the smarter decision. Instead of waiting for something to go wrong, we actively monitor all your critical systems on a regular basis. This means that we have the ability to anticipate problems and take appropriate measure before your company suffers from downtime and lost profits.
- Helpdesk & Onsite Infrastructure Support. The moment you think you have a security issue, submit a ticket to our helpdesk. We take security seriously, so we work to resolve problems as quickly as possible. If we discover there’s an issue with something at your company, we send a technician to your place of business for onsite infrastructure support.
- Network Security. Network security is the process of taking preventative measures to protect your business’s network. With the proper security in place, we avoid unauthorized access, misuse, modification, malfunction, destruction, and improper disclosure.
- Cybersecurity. A strong network system has multiple layers of defense. It’s our duty to protect your network against malware, social engineering, and advanced persistent threats. Our Nashville cyber security services can keep your organization safe.
- Patch Management. Patch management is how we help you stay up to date with your applications and technologies. Together, we develop plans that meet your unique business needs and determine how to efficiently handle changes.
- Antivirus. Known and emerging malware corrupt workstations and servers every day. This results in major downtime and stolen information. Our antivirus protection safeguards you from the latest threats.
- Spam and Malware Protection. Businesses receive spam when cyber-criminals send messages about fake products in an attempt to make a profit. When a system or network suffers from a malware attack, it leaves you and others connected to you vulnerable. Our team implements effective antispam programs to solve email problems and malware protection to avoid any other issues.
- Mobile Device Management. As smartphones, tablets, and other devices continue to flood workplaces, you need a system that manages personal devices without jeopardizing security or privacy. Our mobile device management allows your employees the ease and efficiency needed to perform their jobs without compromising their security.
- Cloud Computing. Your business is able to safely and efficiently share data and documents with our cloud-hosted services. Cloud computing allows your employees to collaborate without worrying about jeopardizing data or secure information.
- Comprehensive Backup & Disaster Recovery (BDR) Solution. Part of securing your network is ensuring you have access to it in the event of a disaster. Our BDR solution lets you restore files or the entire system if an attack or natural disaster strikes.
Endpoint Security Solutions for Your Business
We recognize that running a successful business today requires seamless and secure technology. That’s why we work to ensure your networks run as efficiently as possible at all times with our Nashville IT security solutions. If you’re ready to take your business to the next level, get in touch with our IT team of professionals today.