The manufacturing and distribution industry is a major driving force for technology. Manufacturers are always looking for new ways to control costs and make their products as efficiently as possible. A major part of doing that successfully is having a solid technology foundation along with a forward-thinking strategy. If your facility is struggling to manage your current IT system or network, Concept Technology can provide you with customized Nashville manufacturing and distribution industry IT services.
Located within the greater Nashville areas and independently owned, we specialize in serving small and mid-size businesses in and around the region. When you work with us, we provide your office with a robust suite of industry-leading technology solutions.
IT Support for Manufacturing and Distribution Companies
Regular changes are made to manufacturing operations due to how frequently new technology, applications, and software evolve. We recognize that this industry is adaptable and willing to change to improve business, but that can be a challenge if a company’s IT systems are limiting their growth capabilities.
A strong technology foundation for the manufacturing industry requires reliable networks to manage business operations and data. It’s also important to have solid backup and disaster recovery systems to ensure nothing is lost in the event of an issue. The managed services we provide create a strong foundation. The vendor tools and software we obtain for your business include:
- Business automation software
- Inventory management
- Warehouse management
- Customer relationship management
- E-commerce platform software
Some of the managed IT services we include for our clients include 24x7x365 monitoring, cybersecurity, security patch management, and antivirus protection. We provide different industries with tailored services depending on their unique needs.
With manufacturing in particular, security can represent a significant concern. Facilities need to know that the financial information they have from their supply chain and customers is protected. The managed IT services we provide guarantee security that keeps your data and records safe. This prevents slowdowns and gives key stakeholders peace of mind.
The Advantages of Outsourcing Managed IT Services
If you’re giving consideration to outsourcing IT services, you should know that doing so may be beneficial to your company if you want to utilize your resources efficiently, have the ability to support new technology, and maximize your company’s processes. Some of the main advantages of seeking Nashville manufacturing and distribution industry IT services include:
- Controlling IT Costs. When you outsource your managed IT services, you won’t have to worry about paying for costly repairs when issues arise. Instead, your business has a specific plan tailored to your needs that’s delivered with budget certainty and no long-term agreements.
- Increasing Efficiency and Competitiveness. When a manufacturing company tries to manage its IT services in-house, they have to spend a significant amount of time on research, development, and implementation. Our company can handle those tasks for you, so more effort can be spent on improving how the business is run in other ways.
- Implementing New Technology. Technology is always changing. It’s vital to have the resources to implement the most up-to-date services so a company can run smoothly. If you were to internalize your IT services, you’d likely have to hire and train associated staff members repeatedly throughout the year to keep up with the advancements. When we partner with you, we handle the updates for you, so you always have the proper systems in place.
- Focusing on Your Core Business. We recognize that business owners and managers have limited time. Instead of spreading yourself thin worrying about your network and how it could impact your employees or clients, we let you focus solely on your core business so you can increase revenue and decrease wasted time.
- Reducing Risks with Increased Security. There’s a certain amount of investment risk that comes with running a business. Changes happen quickly in regard to markets, government regulations, financial conditions, and competition. An outsourced IT provider can manage those risks for you. We have specific manufacturing industry insights and experience, specifically within compliance and security issues.
Concept Technology Provides Tailored Solutions
We strive to learn about our clients’ needs so we can develop a plan that supports and helps grow their business. When a manufacturing company has secure, reliable technology systems and networks, it’s able to run efficiently and save money.
If you’re ready to transfer the burden of managing IT, Concept Technology can develop a unique support strategy for your company. When businesses in Nashville leverage our services, we help them to identify risks before they turn into problems and address even minor issues as quickly as possible. To learn more about the benefits of managed IT services, contact us today.