Advertising, marketing, and creative agencies need fast and secure networks that support seamless design and collaborative environments. Having the most up-to-date software and hardware and a reliable network to handle all of your devices is crucial. Managing your IT needs, however, can be a challenge – especially when you’re focusing on growing your business and tending to its core needs. As your provider of Nashville advertising and creative agency IT services, we ensure that you have seamless technology that keeps your teams productive and creative.
The Benefits of Managed IT Services
Managed IT services is a term used to describe the practice of outsourcing your company’s IT needs to a managed service provider. We give you IT support on a full-time basis, so your network is optimized at all times. Here’s what we do for you:
- Direct Access to IT Experts. Many small to mid-sized businesses who manage their IT needs internally do not have a dedicated staff in that department. There may be someone who problem solves daily issues, but it’s likely the entire system isn’t being properly monitored. Our analysts and engineers monitor and maintain your entire IT infrastructure, so you run into fewer issues.
- Fast Implementation of New Technology. The engineers and helpdesk support members that work with you are aware of the latest threats and newest technology updates. This ensures your system is running as efficiently as possible. While we take care of most updates remotely, there are times when our engineers work onsite to install the latest hardware and software.
- Constant Monitoring. Unlike break/fix companies that only intervene with IT support when a problem arises, we monitor your system 24x7x365. This means that we anticipate problems and take action before your system is negatively impacted.
- Predictable Costs. Because we’re constantly monitoring your network, a structure fee agreement that allows for budget certainty and no long-term contract is what you can expect from us. Your agency has the ability to factor us into your budget, and there’s never receive a surprise bill – even if an issue occurs.
- Increased Productivity. When you don’t have to dedicate time to your company’s IT needs constantly, your business flourishes. Your employees are able to complete tasks without experiencing downtime or other network issues. We can even manage your mobile devices so you’re ready to work even when you’re on the go.
- Decreased Downtime. Managed IT services make sure your system experiences as little downtime as possible. While we understand disasters happen, our job is to keep your network up and running. When your downtime decreases, you see an increase in your profits.
- Reduced Risk. As an advertising or creative agency, you have massive amounts of data and information that needs to be protected. Instead of setting up an internal system that could fail and result in serious problems with clients, together we build a back and disaster recovery plan that protects your information no matter what happens.
- Competitive Edge. The advertising and creative industry is competitive. Having a strong IT infrastructure that allows you to do what you do best while propelling your company forward.
Custom IT Solutions for Advertising and Creative Agencies
We know that every business is different, which means that IT needs can vary. So when we work with our clients, we focus on developing customized IT strategies. Some of the tools and software we help a marketing, advertising, or other creative agency with include:
- Project and workflow management
- Campaign management
- Time tracking
- File sharing and collaboration
- Task management
The different types of support we provide fall under our Concept Complete Services. We offer a range of team member support, organizational support, and server support options. No matter what your organization’s IT needs are, we’ll develop a plan catered toward your goals.
For example, we believe it’s crucial for every business to have a reliable data backup and recovery plan. In order to safeguard your system and information, onsite and offsite storage is crucial. This hybrid solution ensures restores, whether they’re for files or the entire system, can happen quickly and efficiently. We also offer dedicated helpdesk support, so you can count on us to be there when a problem arises.
To get a better idea of the services your business could benefit from, get in touch with us to set up a network assessment. Our experts examine your current system and give you an idea of how our services can improve your productivity and help you reach your business goals.
Contact Concept Technology
As a leader in providing managed IT services, we recognize that your agency requires fast networks and high-powered hardware and applications to create and edit large files. When you work with us, we’ll handle all your IT needs, so you can focus on ensuring you provide your clients with the products they request. To learn more about our services, contact us today.