We recently shared scary statistics on the high risk of cyber-attacks for Nashville small businesses, and stressed the importance of maintaining a secure network. With so many hackers targeting SMBs, it’s no surprise that they account for nearly 3 out of 4 cyber-attack insurance claims.
We provide clients with a comprehensive suite of IT solutions that prevent cyber-attacks, including anti-virus protection, web security, and 24/7 remote monitoring. Although we majorly mitigate risk of attacks, it’s absolutely imperative for companies to also have cyber-liability insurance. If something does go wrong, you’ll be protected.
Below are some must-see stats about cyber-attacks and cyber-liability insurance coverage:
Avoid cyber-liability claims altogether & lower insurance premiums!
Here’s our top five tips to mitigate risk of attack and obtain a more cost-effective insurance policy:
- Encrypt your wireless network
- Establish 24/7 computer network monitoring
- Proactively research and be aware of evolving cyber-security threats
- Regularly educate employees on your company’s data policy & procedures
- Frequently ensure your anti-virus protection & web security are up-to-date and active
Need help? Contact us at 615.321.6428. A Concept Technology engineer can visit your business when it’s most convenient and report on what’s working with your IT system, plus address critical areas of improvement. Our clients can obtain the best cyber-liability premiums because IT experts actively manage their system.