If you weren’t scouring the internet for the top-rated collaboration and communication solutions before COVID, you certainly are now in your new virtual office. Even post-pandemic, small businesses will need reliable technology that enables collaborative teamwork and streamlined communications between remote and onsite employees alike.
A recent study by Global Workplace Analytics estimates that 25% – 30% of the workforce will be working from home multiple days a week by the end of 2021.
For us, Microsoft Teams has been transformative in the way we’re able to operate and collaborate in real-time. It’s why we educate our partners and small business community on all the pieces that together, allow us to stay connected anywhere and produce our best work.
One of those key pieces is Microsoft 365 Business Voice, a modern cloud-based phone solution built within Microsoft Teams. Together, they deliver all-in-one communication combining chat, calling, and meetings in a single app.
Watch our webinar for a live demonstration of its features, capabilities, and how it works with Microsoft Teams to deliver your modern collaboration experience.
Some of the ways Business Voice enables you to work better:
- Call from anywhere on any device. Stay connected using a single phone number across your computer, mobile, and desk phone.
- Do your best work all under one suite. With #Microsoft365 Business Voice, you can meet with your teams, chat with coworkers, and receive calls from customers in a single app.
- Save time and money with a cloud-based phone system in MicrosoftTeams. Simplify the way you work with one app you can take anywhere, from one provider.
- Make online meetings easier for everyone by adding a dial-in option.
- Enjoy reliable and secure cloud-calling features plus built-in redundancy.
Business Communication Reinvented
Continue to follow us as we share remote work productivity tips, new developments, and helpful discoveries to get the most out of our WFH environment.